Terms & conditions
4 REAL is a licenced craft for real estate business and other services (hereinafter: the agency) that meets the requirements for performing real estate mediation in real estate transactions according to the Law on Property Mediation (Official Gazette 107/07,144/12, 14/14).
4 REAL is registered with the Register of real estate agencies at the Croatian Chamber of Commerce under the entry number 134/2014.
General Terms and Conditions of 4 REAL determine the business relationship between 4 REAL and individual or legal enitity that orders mediation from 4 REAL, i.e. concludes mediation agreement with 4 REAL.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE AGENCY
- to attempt to seek and introduce the orderer to a third party for the purpose of signing the agreement for the commissioned transaction,
- to evaluate the market value of the property and inform the orderer about the average market price of a similar property,
- check the documents proving ownership or other proprietary rights on the subject property,
- perform necessary actions for the presentation of the property on the real estate market, advertise the property in an appropriate manner,
- ensure inspection of the property,
- act as a mediator during negotiations and attempt to achive the signing of the agreement,
- keep confidential the personal data of the orderer and, upon the written request of the orderer, keep as a business secret the data referring to the property in question, or in connection with the property or the commissioned transaction,
- inform the orderer on all circumstances relevant for the potential transaction that he is familiar with or that he is expected to know,
- provide the draft Lease or Purchase agreement,
- attend the handover of the property, at which occasion a handover protocol is made.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE ORDERER
- inform the agency on all the circumstances relevant for conducting mediation and present accurate information about the property and, if he has such documents, provide the agency with the location, building or use permit for the property that is the subject of the agreement,
- to enable the agency to inspect the documents proving his ovnership of the property, i.e. other proprietary right on the property that is the subject of the agreement, and warn the agency about all registered and unregistered burdens on the property,
- ensure the agency to inspect the property,
- inform the agency about all relevant information on the subject property, particularly including description of the property and the price,
- inform the agency in writing of any changes related to the subject transaction for which he authorised the agency, particularly the changes associated with the property ownership.
- after the conclusion of the lease/purchase agreement, to pay the agency fee to the agency. The agency is also entitled to the agency fee in case if the lease/purchase agreement for the property is signed, without the presence of the agency, between the orderer and the person who was introduced to the orderer by the agency, both directly or by providing the orderer with the third party contact details.
- the orderer is not obliged to engage in negotiations regarding the commissioned legal transaction with the third person introduced to him by the agency, nor is he obliged to conclude such transaction, but the orderer will be liable for the damage if he failed to act in good faith, in which case he shall cover all the expenses occurred during brokerage services, which costs may not exceed the agency fee for the commissioned transaction.
- if the orderer, for any reason whatsoever, cancels the lease/purchase after the lease/purchase agreement has been concluded, agency reserves the right to charge the agreed ageny fee.
As a licensed real estate mediator, the agency will sign the Brokerage Agreement with all the parties included in the mediated transaction. The Agreement also specifies the agency fee.
LEASE PERIOD AGENCY FEE
Up to 5 years 100% of one monthly rent More than 5 years 150% of one monthly rent
Agency fee is charged both from the lessor and the lessee and it shall be paid at the moment of signing the Lease Agreement or, at the latest, within 8 (eight) days from the signing of the Lease Agreement.
Both the seller and the buyer shall pay the agency fee in the amount of 3% of the agreed sales price for the purchase of the property and not less than 5000,00 kn.
The full amount of the agency fee must be paid immediately upon signing a sales agreement or pre-agreement, and upon receiving of the first amount of money in the name of a down-payment or the full amount of the purchase price.
All additional services, such as property management, cleaning and maintenance, transport from the airport to the hotel/property, moving and alike, shall be agreed upon separately with the client.
In the case of performing activities not covered by article IV. of the General Terms and Conditions based on the request of the Orderer, the amount of the mediating hour is = HRK 350.00 (in words: three hundred and fifty kunas).
craft for real estate business and other services
Owner Dubravka Ortynski
10 360 Sesvete, Croatia
IBAN: HR7224840081107180624, Raiffeisen Bank Austria dd Zagreb, Petrinjska 59
In Zagreb, 07.01.2015.